Hi,

I have been running Leaf as a wireless AP (54G) on a wrap board for a
couple of years with great success, and is now starting to look at
802.11n (yes I know it's in draft), as I would like a bit more speed......

I've found one mini-pci which have linux drivers - SparkLan WMIR-215GN
(Ralink RT2860 chipset) drivers are here:
http://www.ralinktech.com/ralink/Home/Support/Linux.html.

Now the question is; have anyone tried these drivers, and if not how
much work is there in compiling a driver for Leaf?

Thanks.

Casper