Well i read about LEAF installation from the documentation provided on the
official site.But i found there an iso which also contains LEAF.so i d/led
it.Now i do have the following queries
  I'm usin open SUSE 10.2 as my distro

1.Is it possible to install LEAF in SUSE by using a CD burnt from the iso??
2.When i boot from the cd it gives me a menu of package config and other
stuff.But when i hit escape in the menu the screen is full of some weird binary
or ASCII characters,so how to proceed installation?
3.Also can i directly copy all the files in d cd to the folders mentioned in
the documentation and then can i edit leaf.cfg to make it workin??

  Kindly guide me thru the installation process,Thanking you for tolerating
these naive doubts and also for the help