Hi Martin

Martin Hejl wrote:
> Hi Erich,
>
>>> Pascal Dornier from PC Engines says he will prepare some DOS sample code
>>> - if someone wants to try to implement a watchdog for ALIX.
>> I doubt this would help much, it might be better to port back the 2.6 code.
> Indeed it would, if somebody were willing to port the driver.

Looking at my calendar I see now the year 2008 :-)

It may be time to switch to kernel 2.6 as most people have enough
storage and memory to handle it. I know, this breaks the LEAF code, but
it gets more and more difficult to find standard NIC drivers for new
cards in the 2.4 kernel series. On top, support for new processors like
the AMD LXnnn is in the standard 2.6 kernel.

cheers

Erich