Brad

Brad Klinghagen wrote:
> If it ain't syslinux, then I know I downloaded the most recent versions of
> the modules -

Yes, but your kernel was not the latest and greatest.

I ended up downloading them straight from the website. The
> only way I could have the wrong kernel is that one of the packages is older.
> Is it the modules.lrp and moddb.lrp that I need to ensure are the latest and
> greatest?

They just have to match the kernel, which in your case was 2.4.31, the
modules themselves may not even have changed version numbers.

You _must_ use kernel and modules from the same release, don't worry too
much about the syslinux release.

cheers

Erich