I sent a message a few weeks ago asking for clarification on upgrading
from UClibc v 3.0.2 to the latest 3.1.1 beta CD version. I'm saving my
settings to a floppy.

Is there a clear set of upgrade guidelines anywhere in the
documentation? If so, can you point me to it because I can't seem to
find it.

I've tried what I thought would work (booting with the CD, loading the
modules into /lib/modules and trying to save to diskette) but it hasn't
worked. No diskette is mounted and I can't find where the hell to change
the target to the diskette. I know it must be something stupid that I'm
overlooking.

I tried booting with the configdb.lrp and leaf.cfg on the diskette, but
nothing else but am running into a problem with /dev devices not found.
I don't have the names, but I think it was from the inittab loading that
was the problem.

Any pointers would be appreciated

Tony