I thought I would add some additional information to clarify my network setup

I'm attempting to route 2 internal networks over a wireless bridge to
another router which is connected to the internet.

The R1 router which is connected to the internet has Bering with a
firewall running on it and is working fine. I want to setup the R2
router with Bering but not have any firewall running since it's
already behind a firewall. I'm having problems getting 192.168.10.0/24
and 192.168.2.0/24 networks to route to each other. This problem is
described further in my previous post.

                                    +-----+
              +-----+
                                   |      |----- 192.168.10.254
               |      |--- 192.168.4.254 ----- [ wireless bridge ]
-----  192.168.4.1 ---| R2 |
internet ---| R1 |
                                 |      |------ 192.168.2.254
               |      |--- 192.168.14.254
                             +-----+
               |      |
               |      |--- 192.168.12.254
              +-----+

PS. I hope the ascii network diagram displays okay
--
Marvin Horst