Hej listmembers,

I need a user-usable (not shell) possibility to switch on a PC behind a
leaf router in a remote LAN and I'm thinking of how to do.

First idea was to create the magic paket by a protected webfrontend on a
server in a different location but as far as I understand this magic
paket is not routable to the target PC.

So the next idea is to build a web frontend on the leaf box. I don't
know yet about the capabilities of mhttpd. Is it possible (protection etc.)?

Any more ideas? Is there perhaps already a solution for this topic?

Thanks,

Boris