Hi,

I've got a relatively old version of Bering-uClibc (2.3.1) but need to
install Openswan 2.4.5 from the Bering-UClib 2.x packages. The 2.4.5
ipsec.lrp package installs fine but it needs a version of ipsec.o compiled
for the 2.xx Openswan. The ipsec.o that comes with 2.3.1 is compiled for
Openswan 1.99. Can someone show me where to get the alternate ipsec.o for
the kernel 2.4.31?

Thanks,
Stephen