Hi -

I have been using Leaf for a while (currently running 3.1.1- latest 2.4
kernel) and have not really had any complaints at all but recently my
wife acquired a BlackBerry Torch but she cannot connect to the internet
using our local Wifi setup. We are using a WPA-PSK setup and the device
appears to authenticate properly and obtain a DHCP address and DNS
information from the server but no matter what I try the phone simply
won't make a connection to the internet. Does anyone have any similar
experience? There seem to be lots of complaints all over the net related
to commercial routers but none seem directly applicable to my situation.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sincerely

JimD