Hi all,

I work for a company which sells a piece of equipment that includes
several devices on a LAN. We would like each piece of equipment to have
the same class c sub net addresses for each of the devices on the LAN.

I am looking for a configuration that would allow a LEAF router on the
each piece of equipment sub net  to set up a VPN connection to a server
at our company headquarters. This would eliminate the need for our
customers to configure their internal network to allow us to login to
service the equipment. The customers will only need to give each piece
of equipment access to the Internet.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

I am also looking for a small PC with two Ethernet ports for this
purpose. DIN rail mounting would be nice. Any suggestions?

Dan