Greetings,

I'm trying to get Openswan running on a test Bering-uClibc 4.0 beta 2
installation. Unfortunately, the init scripts for IPSec rely heavily on
ifconfig, which is not included in the system by default. I've been
searching both for a Bering-uClibc package containing ifconfig and for a
replacement IPSec init script using the ip tool instead - to no avail.
What is the recommended solution in this situation (apart from switching
to OpenVPN, which is not an option in my case)? Is the Openswan package
for Bering-uClibc 4.x still maintained? Because I still can't figure out
why bother creating a package that doesn't work anyway :)

I'll be grateful for any hints regarding this matter,

--
Best regards,
Michal Kepien