Hello,

I need ISC's dhcpd version 3 or 4 so that I can get the DNS updating
functionality.  If anyone has information/suggestions about these
version on bering-uclib I'd very much appreciate hearing it.  In
particular I have the following questions:

1. Is anyone running version 3 or 4 currently?

2. Are we running version 2 to save space as I suspect or are their
other concerns?

3. Has anyone compiled it using buildtool for previous bering-uclibc
versions and were there any issues or things I should watch out for?

4. Any advice for a new dev (first foray into using buildtool if no one
has a package already)?

Thanks,

--
Trev Peterson