Hi;

Am Montag, 13. Januar 2014, 11:16:49 schrieb Otto Halák - TeleLarm:
> Dear mailing list,
> I use libc225.lrp successfully with old packages, like qmail.lrp and
> smstools.lrp. All in Bering-uClibc 3.1.1.

libc225.lrp is more then ten years old and one of the very first packages,
while moving from glibc-based Bering to uClibc-based Bering-uClibc to
alleviate the migration. It's really a big surprise, it's that long in
production use :)

Anyway, AFAIR, it just packages glibc libs, without any relation to the
toolchain, so it should do the job on version 4 and 5.

Have you already tried (and failed) , or asked before for confirmation?

> Is this package also available for versions 4.x and 5.x?
> If not, how to run qmail.lrp in these new versions?

kp