On 15 Jan 2014, at 16:17, KP Kirchdörfer wrote:

> Hi Otto;
>
> Am Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2014, 14:14:25 schrieb Otto Halák - TeleLarm:
>> Hi kp,
>> yes, I asked before any try to see what I can expect. I searched mail
>> list and saw that my first contribution was in 2003. So my boxes are
>> really long time in production use. All of them are Bering-uClibc.
>
> Great to hear.
>
>> So, I downloaded 5.0.2 Geode version and also put libc225, qmail and
>> smstools packages on CF. It seems to be working fine. Especially module
>> did not test others, but in Geode version is that:
>> 1. During boot on Alix the system did not wanted to read leaf.cfg.
>> syslinux.cfg contains initmod.lrp and when I changed it to
>> initmod-geode.lrp it starts fine.
>
> Not shure if that is the cause,  initmod-geode.lrp is just copied to
> initmod.lrp while creating the tar.gz  file.

ALIX systems seem to like a small extra delay for the ATA drivers to load.
Adding "usb_wait=2" to the APPEND line in syslinux.cfg will probably make the
reading of leaf.cfg more reliable.
See
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/leaf/index.php?title=Bering-uClibc_5.x_-_User_Guide_-_Basic_Configuration_-_Booting_for_the_First_Time#Device_Drivers_Taking_Too_Long_To_Load