just upgraded pcengines geode box. Great job. Worked first time I booted it.

I noted that
usb_wait=3 is now default in syslinux.cfg
the serial console is now 115,200 baud in both syslinux and inittab.
Took a while to figure that out since I initially do the setup with a
usb to serial adapter and Tera Term.

For some reason it did not allow me to use a copy my old configdb.lrp -
so I had to type in all my changes - but not a problem since I have two
PCengines boxes and swap them out during an upgrade.

apkg -l does not list bash as being loaded by any program I use. The
media is reporting a serious bug in bash that can be used to take over
Linux boxes. Not sure if that applies to any LEAF users.

Victor