24.10.2014 15:39, Robert K Coffman Jr. -Info From Data Corp. пишет:
> On 10/23/2014 1:45 PM, Andrew wrote:
>> something like this:
>>
>> for i in `ls /mnt`; do wget ftp://.../$i; done
>> mv init* linux modules.* /moddb /mnt
>> apkg -u *.lrp # this update configs
>> mv * /mnt
>>
> Andrew,
>
> I'll have to trace the logic, I'm not sure exactly what that is doing.
>
> I was thinking of targeting the configuration files I know that I
> change, and using scp as all the firewalls I need to upgrade are
> available over SSH.
>
> I'll look this over.  Thanks!
>
> - Bop
At 1st line it grabs all required files from FTP (for v4->v5 upgrade you
should also grab here initmod.lrp - in v4 boot-time modules are into
intrd, in v5 modules are splitted out).
2nd line - move initrd/initmod, kernel, moddb.lrp and modules.tgz to CF
3rd line - mostly configs update (apkg -u - updates package and, if
default config is changed and config is edited, asks for merge, in other
case - replace default config by updated one).

Then - move all packages to CF, update syslinux.cfg (to add initmod.lrp)
and run lrcfg & save config.

Try on some test box with cloned copy.