Hi Jürgen

Am 18.03.2015 um 08:14 schrieb j...@tux-net.de:
Hi,
I have to update a 3.1.x box with 5.1.3 and I can't  find the ipsec.lrp but
only the the ipsec.lwp. Was there a change in the past which I missed?

Hang on for a while. OpenSwan would not compile on our environment anymore. With LibreSwan I had difficulties with NSS. KP compiled strongSwan but I have not ben able to test it.

There is open ground in documenting all this. If you have an environment to test ipsec, please have a try and let us all know.

cheers

Erich