Hi,

> I once build a strongswan package.
> It's based on strongswan 5.2.0, and it seems to start, but the packaging and
> configuration needs review.

Today I use the openswan package with cisco pix endpoints on the other side.
They are not under my control so I can't fiddle about the configuration there
to get the tunnel up.

> Any help to finish the package is welcome. I'll be happy to send the
> packagage off-list by request.

You can send me the package off-list so I'll setup up a testing in the next 2-3
weeks trying to replace the openswan package.

Jürgen Northe