16.01.2016 16:48, Sven Kirmess пишет:
> I don't succeed booting Bering on my APU2B4. <http://pcengines.ch/apu2b4.htm
> First I tried the Bering-uClibc_5.2.3_geode_syslinux_serial115200.tar.gz
> image and got the following error message:
>
> This kernel requires the following features not present on the CPU:
> 3dnow
>
> Is that expected? Isn't the geode image the correct one for this board?
Yes, this board has non-Geode CPU. It has fresh 64bit Jaguar-cores AMD
CPU. So you can use generic x86_64 or i686 - which has better throughput
on this board (IMHO on IPv4 there'll be no significant difference or
even i686 may be faster due to less RAM footprint; on IPv6 x86_64 will
be better).

> With the Bering-uClibc_5.2.3_i686_syslinux_serial115200.tar.gz image it
> hangs after "Loading /initmod.lrp...Loading /initmod.lrp...okok"
Can you look for kernel parameters in syslinux? It seems like kernel
doesn't use serial console (or hangs before console initialization).