On 22/02/16 17:38, kp kirchdoerfer wrote:
> I successfully used PCEngines Alix, APU and APU2 in this setup for LEAF.
>
> hth kp
Hallo KP,
I've tried, without success, to find out what ports/protocols (shorewall
rules) I need to add to LEAF for Telekom's VOIP. Seemingly there is no
one at Deutche Telekom who knows this (or even what the question means).
As you have successfully implemented it, I wonder if you would share
this with me?

Grüße,

Bob
--
The Sun is out, the sky is blue, it's time to drive the MR2.