Zitat von Bob von Knobloch <b...@vknobloch.de>:

> anyone had any experience of DT's VOIP?
> It seems that we are being forced to change.
> We have one house with ISDN, a splitter, modem and a LEAF-WRAP router.
> The other house has just ISDN (no internet).
> All conversations with DT lead to "You will need a new router" i.e. no
> technical contents whatsoever.

The service staff seems to have only a compatibility list of
commercial routers.

I think you can use your LEAF-WRAP router for internet if your DSL
modem is capable of ANNEX-J.
You may need something else dependig on your telephone needs: VoIP
phones or VoIP PBX, maybe some asterisk based system.

I have an old ISDN PBX with a multi-cell DECT system and a HylaFAX
server with an Eicon/Dialogic active ISDN card. Since I don't want to
replace all my phone/fax infrastructure, I need a VoIP PBX/gateway
with an internal ISDN bus. Some time ago I have been trying to
configure an asterisk system, but without success. (lack of experience
with asterisk)
Recently I was forced to use VoIP because my ISDN contract was
terminated, so I needed to find a quick solution.

That's why I replaced my LEAF Bering uClibc ALIX system with a used
FRITZ!Box for now.
The FRITZ!Box still needs some configuration for optimal fax communication.

I'm not happy with this situation because the FRITZ!Box is not as
flxible as my LEAF system was.

Bodo