Hi Bob

Am 28.03.2016 um 16:10 schrieb Bob von Knobloch:
> On 28/03/16 15:42, kp kirchdoerfer wrote:
>> HI Bob;
...>
> <snip>
> You are right in your case, of course, BUT I have a 12 phone ISDN
> exchange here (my wife's Veterinary practice) which has all analogue
> phones wired to it and to have to change all that would not be nice.
> Just the cabling would be a horror (old buildings etc.).
> Thus, I want an ISDN S0 bus (which the Fritz should provide).
> Again, many thanks for your very welcome suggestions,

Let me state first that I don't know your Fritz box. I _guess_ you don't
have a U-bus anymore but some kind of internet connection, so this box
will just emulate a ISDN S0 bus  to enable you to use your old phones.
This means that your VoIP software lives in the Fritz box, e.g. it
should split off some IP traffic before it reaches the internal
interface. So on your internal interface you should only see data
traffic, but then who knows.

ET