Hello Bob, List,

> Le 31 mai 2017 à 08:17, Robert K Coffman Jr. -Info From Data Corp.
> <bcoff...@infofromdata.com> a écrit :
>
>> you have to load the “ bbnameif.lrp “ package, by adding it in your list of
>> packages to load in leaf.cfg,
> I hate that I reinvented the wheel on this one!  I was going to suggest my
> script as a package but nobody else seemed to have run into this.

Well your solution is a good one, don’t feel too bad ! I did somewhat the same
thing about 4 or 5 years ago, when I switched to using higher end motherboards,
Pentium 686’s. It was then Eric Spakman who pointed to me the bbnameif.lrp,
after I complained about this surprising random behavior and showed him my own
script :-). This is what happen when there is a lack of documentation, but
fortunately there are the mailing lists… where we meet great guys. I’m using a
new APU2C2 efficient firewall now, and this problem does not appear.

Have a good one !

jrb.