In message: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
            Rob Seaman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
: Actually, this list is not a "discussion" per se.  If we simplify the
: positions - just for the sake of argument here - to "leap second yes"
: and "leap second no", the reality is that the folks pushing the "leap
: second no" position have never engaged with this list.  There are
: several doughty people here who happen to have that opinion, but they
: abide with us mortals outside the time lords' hushed inner sanctum.

What an amaizingly unhelpful and offsensive statement.  I have spent
much time explaining why leap seconds cause real problems in real
applications, only to be insulted like this.

Warner