Hello

a question, any idea when the updates that was made to erx-sfp will make it into a stable release?

the reason is that i have had enough of the old packages in the default firmware and i'd like to reflash my erx-sfp to lede.

last time i used the snapshot release i had lots of problems due to everything changing all the time so kernel modules and feeds was getting out of sync all the time.
so i ended up building my own image and packages.

until it hits stable i'm probably going to do just that.
perhaps someone can point me to a working config file to build it from or commands to produce one.