Hi all,

I've been using Ledger for more than 5 years now (GnuCash earlier), and
I'm pretty happy with it.  However, I have now a challenge.  Instead of
a regular salary, I get payments for invoices, which are not equal each
month.  This is inconvenient from a private budget perspective.  I've
set up a separate business account at my bank and I plan to set up
a constant monthly transfer from that account to my private one, maybe
even called "salary".  (Of course, I will ensure that my average monthly
business income is greater than the "salary".)

I would like to separate these two areas in Ledger, too.  Ideally, I'd
like to be able to see a "private" report, a "business" report or
a "total" report.

Any hints?

TIA,

--