Re: the stamp. Not as clear-cut as that. Watt did an old pro's trick -
looked for the defender's foot and "accidentally" trod on his toes (being
sure to be looking elsewhere, so he could do the "oh sorry mage, didn't see
you there..."). Hunter's reaction was to stamp heavily, Johnson barges him,
it all goes off. Yellow cards to both is probably fair, but I'll defer to
Brian (or any other ROTL) for an FA