Richard,

totally agree with you about Johnson and Collins. I cannot fathom why SG bought
the latter. PNE did not want him so why do we? He was not good enough in 3rd
division and yet we sign him. He and Naylor both got found out last night and
between them have cost us about 5 goals this season already.

Steve Howard must have creamed his shorts last night with the easiest game he
has had for ages. Neither Collins or Bruce could handle him and eventually both
just left him unmarked to bring down the ball and spray it about. Johnson
finished the game wearing the skipper's armband, what a joke. If Naylor,
Collins and Johnson feature regularly this season we will be in a relegation
battle. F*cking useless.

Let's be clear, Leicester are crap. We did not play particularly well last
night but we were cruising until the 2  f&ckwits gave away the goals.

We need two centre halfs, a defensive midfielder and a striker. I am not having
a pop at SG because if tranfer rumours are anything to go by he is looking to
plug these gaps. He is clearly doing what he can with the budget he has been
given but he should never have bought Collins.

As you can gather I am very pissed off last about last night!

Phill

MOT