De: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org]
En nombre de Dr. Michael Benjamin.
Enviado el: lunes, 13 de septiembre de 2010 13:23
Para: Tim Leslie
CC: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Asunto: Re: [LU] Fixtures

Go up
FFS a bunch of tossers from Blackpool are 4th. Arsehole teams like Wigan
Bolton Blackburn Stoke Sunderland Fulham Birmingham WBA who are all 2nd
division natives in the wrong place.  Not to mention Man City
Half the bloody leagues presence is an insult to our honor.
I say we should burn their programs and protest any ground expansion.
Bloody Obama
It's all his fault.

Sent from my iPhone
D"r Michael Benjamin
Community  Psychiatry

On 13 Sep 2010, at 15:07, "Tim Leslie" <t...@3leafieldvillas.co.uk>
wrote:

> Unless of course C is, win promotion comfortably and in doing so find
> sugar daddy who then invests sensibly in the club to make it
Premiership