From: "seanscr...@aol.com" <seanscr...@aol.com>
To: richleed...@yahoo.co.uk; leedslist@gn.apc.org
Sent: Sat, 18 September, 2010 17:55:04
Subject: Re: [LU] Donny from the sofa

Team for Sheff Utd  Higgs Connelly Bruce Naylor White   Snodgrass Kilkenny
Howson  Gradel   McCormack Somma   Starting to look like a real ream !

Rich,

Do you not think that Faye needs to be brought in at some point to firm up the
midfield? Or do you think that midfield will be good and strong enough in this
division?

Cheers!

Sean