The Black Twats are looking for a striker to replace Bent, and have got oodles
of cash to splash. If Bent was worth 24 mil, surely that makes Luciano worth
15.

P.S. Sorry, but I wasn't paying attention last night and missed all the
controversy. I'm still not sure what it was all about, but if, as Jeremy has
suggested, my esteemed co-lister in Israel felt that the use of the "M" in the
MDM acronym was referring jokingly to him being mad, then I would like to
unreservedly apologise. Firstly, MDM to my mind stands for "Mike the Demented
Mentalist", and secondly, I was not joking: I have submitted all his posts from
the last 7 years to analysesomeonesmentalstate.com and he came back with an
insanity rating of 784!