No.............me neither!

Here's a random MDM-style prediction: I have a feeling we will lose tomorrow
night on pens. Which may not be an altogether bad thing.............I notice
that if we were to get to the semi-final (OK, I am getting a bit carried away
now), we would have to rearrange home games against Norwich, Ipswich & Watford.
The Norwich & Watford games in particular could be massive 6-pointers, and the
later we play them, the greater the pressure will be. Plus, as some stattoes
have proven recently, we always win Sat 3pm games, and always lose midweek
evening games.