No but hear that the club has emailed members to say that IF we get to the play
off final they won't be guaranteed tickets.

To be guaranteed you will need to have applied for at least 4 aways up to
Swansea. I suppose this is fair enough, but not on my mate who has done 7 aways
this year, but only 3 under his own name. The rest applied for in the names of
other ST holders as getting tickets is so difficult.

Don't suppose it matters though, we're going up automatically.

Sent from my iPhone