I didn't get that email regarding the Play Offs but I just called the TO
and I haven't got a Millwall ticket :-(

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Murray [mailto:ianjamesmur...@hotmail.com]
No but hear that the club has emailed members to say that IF we get to
the play off final they won't be guaranteed tickets.

To be guaranteed you will need to have applied for at least 4 aways up
to Swansea. I suppose this is fair enough, but not on my mate who has
done 7 aways this year, but only 3 under his own name. The rest applied
for in the names of other ST holders as getting tickets is so difficult.

Don't suppose it matters though, we're going up automatically.

Sent from my iPhone

On 17 Mar 2011, at 09:31, "Robinson, Mick" <mick.robin...@miq.com>