> admiring glance at how they have come on since then but fear
> that they are no iphone killer

I upgraded from the Windows 6 HTC to the HTC Desire HD with an enormous
screen running Android, loads better than Windows 6 and does everything I
want and can't think of any annoying features.  Its big though.

Don't know f it will kill an iphone, but its got a big screen, makes calls,
send receive texts and emails,  takes pictures and my kids say it can play
angry birds......

ttfn

Richard