From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of Matt Anderson
Sent: Tuesday, 19 July 2011 10:27 PM
To: Leeds List
Subject: [LU] non lu - phones

Not much happening transfer wise still so I'll take the opportunity to ask a
phone question.

I've just been offered an early upgrade to my work phone.  I have a blackberry
torch and hate it.  it's not a patch on my old blackberry bold which I loved
dearly.

However since getting the Torch I have a personal iphone 4 which is quite
simply the perfect phone and nothing quite matches up to it so much so I route
my work emails through my iphone so I don't have to bother with my blackberry
as much

I used to be a HTC fan pre android days and I do cast an admiring glance at how
they have come on since then but fear that they are no iphone killer

I can't really justify getting an iphone for business which was my first thought

.so has anyone got any advice? Samsungs? Windows phone??