Anyone know why do we find out about the costs of some transfers while others
are "for an undisclosed fee"?

________________________________
From: "markbu...@aol.com" <markbu...@aol.com>
To: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: [LU] LU: Another

>>I'm sure we were willing to pay enough within our value of the player
but not the agent's value of the player.
Now, to sort our some of these  wages/pay arguments on the list it would be
helpful if we had all the facts. If  this was an American sport (NFL, NBA,
MLB), player wages and total team salaries  are readily available for public
debate and viewing. Is this information  available for all football clubs?
Can we compare the wage structure not only  within our own squad but
compared to other Championship  clubs?<<

In a word, No.

If that information had been available, Ridsdale's profligate idiocy would
have been spotted before the damage was done. It remains to be seen if the
current strategy will work, but at least we're not going down that road
again.