I'm sure someone can remember this better than me, but when we came out of
Administration with the  non-agreed CVN, wasn't there a clause that all the
creditors would get a big payment if we got back to the Premier League in 5
years.

There were all sorts of schemes going on, but didn't all the non-football and
non-Bates creditors get a promise of a huge extra payment in this case.

Now it will be 5 years since that at the end of this season, so could it be
that Bates has decided it would  be much better to get promoted at the end of
2012-23 than this.  I wouldn't put it past him to make no money available this
year, and then at least provide once that 5 years is up.

I  think he would have accepted promotion happily last season, but may be
inclined to want to postpone it this time.

Worth a thought anyway?

KOT.

Kevin Lewis
System Administrator
Production DBA team

SSC Ltd
Polaris House - GF
North Star Avenue
Swindon
SN2 1FF

T: 01793 867 086
M: 07776 182 996

RCUK Shared Services Centre Limited (RCUK SSC Ltd) is a limited company
registered in England and Wales (with company number 6330639) and has its
registered address as North Star House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire
SN2 1FF.

This email may have a protective marking, for an explanation please see
http://www.ssc.rcuk.ac.uk/fin/Documents/RCUKSharedServiceCentreLtd.pdf.

This email and any attachments are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify RCUK SSC Ltd immediately and
do not disclose, distribute, or retain this email or any part of it. While RCUK
SSC Ltd has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this e-mail
or any attachments containing viruses, the recipient should carry out its own
virus checks before opening the attachments. RCUK SSC Ltd does not accept any
liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to
presence of any viruses. RCUK SSC Ltd reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through their networks for the purposes of preventing and
detecting crime.