From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of Kevin Lewis (RCUK SSC Ltd)
Sent: 08 August 2011 10:38
To: 'leedslist@gn.apc.org'
Subject: [LU] Does Bates want promotion this year?

I'm sure someone can remember this better than me, but when we came out of
Administration with the  non-agreed CVN, wasn't there a clause that all the
creditors would get a big payment if we got back to the Premier League in 5
years.

There were all sorts of schemes going on, but didn't all the non-football
and non-Bates creditors get a promise of a huge extra payment in this case.

Now it will be 5 years since that at the end of this season, so could it be
that Bates has decided it would  be much better to get promoted at the end
of 2012-23 than this.  I wouldn't put it past him to make no money available
this year, and then at least provide once that 5 years is up.

I  think he would have accepted promotion happily last season, but may be
inclined to want to postpone it this time.

Worth a thought anyway?

KOT.

Kevin Lewis
System Administrator
Production DBA team

SSC Ltd
Polaris House - GF
North Star Avenue
Swindon
SN2 1FF

T: 01793 867 086
M: 07776 182 996

RCUK Shared Services Centre Limited (RCUK SSC Ltd) is a limited company
registered in England and Wales (with company number 6330639) and has its
registered address as North Star House, North Star Avenue, Swindon,
Wiltshire SN2 1FF.

This email may have a protective marking, for an explanation please see
http://www.ssc.rcuk.ac.uk/fin/Documents/RCUKSharedServiceCentreLtd.pdf.

This email and any attachments are intended for the named addressee(s) only.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify RCUK SSC Ltd
immediately and do not disclose, distribute, or retain this email or any
part of it. While RCUK SSC Ltd has taken every reasonable precaution to
minimise risk of this e-mail or any attachments containing viruses, the
recipient should carry out its own virus checks before opening the
attachments. RCUK SSC Ltd does not accept any liability for any losses or
damages which the recipient may sustain due to presence of any viruses. RCUK
SSC Ltd reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through
their networks for the purposes of preventing and detecting crime.