this bit:

"O'Dea is a big lump, too slow for my liking. He does remind me of a tall
Ian Harte but as I said before he doesn't have a good left foot so I'm
struggling
to see what he adds to the team ?"

I saw that coming from you richard. I agree 100% with your assessment
though. He not even as good
as harte was cause he wont get us goals like Harte used to.

Cheers,
Eric