Verner
This summer was the absolute last straw.
We are the 3rd City in the UK [I lost a bet and looked it up] & the only one
in the top ten with one team.
We got lied to. A canny business man builds on property he doesn't own? Buys
a club from someone he didn't know?
A deviant devious trickster would. Who else?
Promising players and not getting them is an insult.
A weekly infantile gob off that is an embarrassing ranting of an egotistical
psychopath. Our fate and good name is tied down to a piece of football
detritus.
We have the face of feces.
The economic standing of an oil rich state -- there is money but god knows
where.
We are struggling in the second division.
We have no future. Unfortunately the oil oligarchs are over. Any other money
wouldn't think of doing business with the Stoat. Would you?
Because of that malignant Stoat we are a stunted wreck.
We have become an image of him. A stunted, shriveled laughing stock.
Unfortunately we'll die first.
Michael

Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist