From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of Ian Murray
Sent: 15 August 2011 15:31
To: seanscr...@aol.com
Cc: listleedslist
Subject: Re: [LU] Andy Keogh

Clearly won't happen if he doesn't play. He had been massively let down by
the fans.

Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Aug 2011, at 15:25, seanscr...@aol.com wrote:

> It's not about fairness. I'd say Grella has a better goalscoring record
than Paynter in competitive games for us, but Grayson would apparently play
a 20-year-old debutant defender as center-forward when we need a goal than
he would give Grella a chance. That's not fair either, as far as I'm
concerned. To me it's all about scoring goals in the league, and Paynter
just hasn't done that. And he's gotten himself injured at the start of two
seasons in a row. I'd have sold him (and Grella, since Grayson clearly
doesn't rate him) this summer, to be honest with you. Maybe Paynter was good
for Swindon, but he isn't good enough for us.