Whats easier to do?
Buy a player or put out a spin meister with a shit story.
I thought we played with our cards to our chests!!

>From 365 cant be buggared to check:
*Maxi-Merked*
Speaking of Leeds and Max Gradel, we think Uncle Ken may have been merked.

Bates admitted himself that is was "not a particularly good deal for us",
but in trying to explain why Gradel was sold, said: "His agent came to see
(chief executive) Shaun Harvey and said: 'Max has got a chance to play in
the European Champions League or Europa League football.'"

Oh, well that's quite understandable, if you ignore that Gradel has been
saying for the past six months he'd like to stay at Leeds, and would sign a
contract if only the club offered him one, thus avoiding this whole sorry
mess.

However, Gradel signed for St Etienne, who unless there's been a serious
admin error, aren't in the Champions League. Or the Europa League. In fact,
they finished 10th in Ligue 1 last season.

Try again, Ken.
Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist
-------------------------------