Boss

If you could please allow the link thru the filter I would appreciate it

Im now in remission, 6 months after being told I had 1 year to live. The treatment in Boston literally worked miracles

BIG HUGE THANK YOU to Mike Bellwood of the LUSC of Americas, and Boston resident, who took me and my family under his arm whilst we were there, made the journey more pleasurable and turned me into a huge Red Sox fan

Also a Big Thank You to everyone who contacted me during the last year with their thoughts and wishes. I appreciate them and they definitely helped me throughout

Peter C (t'other one)
Melbourne
Australia

http://thebigc.bigblog.com.au/index.do