Obvious that absenteeism from the list keeps one well and truly in the dark!

Congratulations Pete, I was blissfully unaware of your illness, but I shall be
following your recovery
all the way from now on!

Speaking about you in the third party now Pete...  How about us OzListers
organising a
homecoming something for him when he finally gets fed up with the Red Sox?

Thinking of you all the way Pete

Peter C
(t'original one) :-)