That really is a huge amount of money to spend for a 90 minute football match.

________________________________
From: Chris Briggs <c_bri...@hotmail.co.uk>
To: Ted <tedhea...@gmail.com>; leedslist@gn.apc.org
Sent: Monday, October 3, 2011 5:47 AM
Subject: Re: [LU] Portsmouth

For me personally Bates isn't the issue, the main reason I have stopped going
is cost.

By the time I have factored in fuel, tickets, food, programme, parking etc for
me and the lad I haven't got any change from £160 per game.

For the quality of football we have had to endure I very quickly came to the
conclusion that it just wasn't good value for money.

My money is going in an ISA instead.