Thought we played ok, we were the better team throughout.

The defence remains a concern. O'Dea just not good enough and Lees needs a
partner to bring him on. Kisnorbo is a better defender but he gives way stupid
free-kicks all the time.

I think Grayson is accommodating Pugh - let's face it having signed him from
the premiership he's not going to stick him on the bench which is a shame
because I think Sam would provide real balance and would be dangerous when
paired with White. Today Grayson actually swapped Pugh and White as it became
apparent that Pugh was just a passenger whereas White was not only our bet
defender but also very effective down the left wing. He's slowly becoming our
best player - I said it all along. Couldn't believe we shipped him out last
season when we didn't have a decent left back.

Scores:

Rachubka - 5 Scares the shit out of me. One decent save first half.

Connelly - 7. Thought he did ok especially going forward first half.

White -8. lively throuout.

O'Dea - 0. Terrible, their goal was one of the worse bits of defending ever
just shockingly bad.

Lees - 7. Thought he did well. Coming on nicely.

Clayton -7. Took him 50 minutes to get warmed up and then he really came in to
it and nearly won if for us.

Howson - 6. Not doing enough for me. It's because I know how good he is that he
disappoints me.

Keogh - 5. Never got going today, just lacks that killer instinct. Still the
bet option up front.

McCormack - 7. Lively but never really looked like scoring.

Pugh - 3. He had one moment second half but apart from that I'm struggling to
remember a contribution. Pedestrian in the extreme.

Subs:

Donkey -3. Like Danny Pugh I'm struggling to remember what his contribution was
in 35 mins on the pitch. He won none of his 50:50 headers and Tom Lees won more
headers  in their box. I think there was a couple of layoffs as he headed back
to goal towards the half way line. What is he contributing if he's not knocking
it in from 5 yards. Bugger all, he's shit.

Sam - 6 Added something different.

Kisnorbo -6 Did ok but the free-kicks are a worry.

McCphail -  He waddled around just like he did when he 'played' for us. A total
and utter waste of space.

Sent from my iPad