  From: Richard Walker
  To: David Bromley ; list leedslist
  Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 12:50 PM
  Subject: Re: [LU] Fw: Blackpool report

  It's a bit of a shame that even at 2-0 down and 10 men that you have to start
thinking about protecting your goal difference. What about Boro when we went
down to 10 men and were still the better team. We just crumbled and it's my
opinion that Grayson has lost it when it comes to the defence and also in his
belief that Danny Pugh is doing a job for him.

  Johnny Douglas - you're having a laugh mate. He couldn't read a game or pass
a ball. He ran around like a headless chicken not actually contributing at all
but giving the impression he was. He came with premiership status , we soon
realised he wasn't good enough for the championship (but was an ever present)
and then subsequently not good enough for League One and now it appears that
League 2 is challenging him. He'll eventually end up where he belongs -
non-league.

  and what about Neil Collins - he was solid and doing a job for us wasn't he ?
What a joke.