Becchio -how the fuck did he not score at the end ? And then why not lay off to
Snodgrass for his hat-trick  ? There's only 1 Leeds player that could have
messed up when in that position. He just lacks composure and ability.
Snodgrass then has a strong word with him which resulted in the Argie
disappearing down the tunnel whilst everyone else (players and staff) stay
behind to applaud the fans on a very emotional day. Disgraceful.

Sent from my iPad