That's one of many incidents since his arrival. He is useless unless its
instinctive and on his head in the 6 yard box which to his credit he ain't too
bad at but we need better than Becchio to progress in this league. I thought
Keogh gave Becchio a footballing lesson when he came on. Bring the ball down ,
control it, pass or shoot. When was the last time you saw Becchio actually have
a decent shot on goal.

Other points from yesterday -I'm a bit rough to do a full report:

Lloyd Sam - he can play and it would seem that the right wing is the best for
him. I thought he was our best player.

4-5-1 at home was all to predictable and it just wasn't working until a forced
change with Howson getting injured. Which got me thinking as Snodgrass moved
centrally whether in fact Snodgrass could play the role just off the main
striker ? Keogh up front supported by Snodgrass with White and Sam on the
wings.  The only way we were going to score yesterday was if Snoddy did
something special .. And he did.

Didn't think Pugh and. White showed the stability and attacking flair that
others think they do and actually Pugh's best contribution came when he was
moved more central.

Michael Brown is not good enough or mobile enough. I just hope Howson isn't
badly injured.

Thought Millwall were shocking but we did ok at the back especially young Lees.

Like you Mike I came away thinking that we're not that good especially playing
with Becchio as a lone striker however as others keep reminding this is a very
average league and when you've got a player like Snodgrass (6 goals in 6 now)
you always have a chance against dross like Millwall.

Talking about. Millwall -what shocking away support that was.

Sent from my iPad